Wildwood Park is south-central PA’s premier wetland and study area. School groups experience 229 acres of shallow lake, swamp, riparian areas, field, forest and 6 miles of trails. They learn while exploring trails and touring our “green” Nature Center. Quality field study programs range from wetland and wildlife ecology to PA plants and animals. Wildwood Environmental Educators are professionally trained naturalists who provide practical hands-on instruction.
Wildwood Field Study Groups
Environmental education programs meet Pennsylvania’s Environment and Ecology Standards. Our qualified naturalists can modify any program to more closely align with your curriculum.
- Click here for a complete list of Field Study Topics.
- Each program includes an outdoor component with an option to explore our indoor Exhibit Hall.
- Large groups of 25 or more will be divided and rotate through stations. Teachers may be asked to lead one of these stations if needed.
- All programs are offered year-round unless otherwise stated.
- Programs are rain or shine; please dress accordingly.
- Outdoor covered picnic areas are available for use.
- Students may visit the Nature Shop during lunch or after the program.