Boardwalk repairs are underway with plans to re-open in spring 2023.
The project includes:
A 100 foot new boardwalk section on the Delta Boardwalk rebuilt to better withstand floodwaters.
A 75 foot new boardwalk section on the North Boardwalk spanning a Paxton Creek water channel.
Boardwalk construction will include streambank stabilization at each work site to reduce erosion. Wetland matting will be used for equipment access to limit site disturbance.
Thank You Sponsors!
- Kristen Olewine Milke and Benjamin Olewine IV
- Dauphin County Commissioners Mike Pries, Chad Saylor & George P. Hartwick, III
- Friends of Wildwood
- The Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- McCormick Family Foundation
- The Donald B. and Dorothy L. Stabler Foundation
- Park Visitors
If you haven’t yet made a contribution, it’s not too late. Your donation will help Friends of Wildwood provide critical boardwalk funding now and for years to come.
Make a Donation Today!
- Click here to donate online.
- Or by mail or in person at,
100 Wildwood Way, Harrisburg PA 17110
checks can be made out to Friends of Wildwood
Thank You Donors!