Boardwalks are now open!
The project included:
A 100 foot new boardwalk section on the Delta Boardwalk rebuilt to better withstand floodwaters.
A 75 foot new boardwalk section on the North Boardwalk spanning a Paxton Creek water channel.
Boardwalk construction included streambank stabilization at each work site to reduce erosion. Wetland matting was used for equipment access to limit site disturbance.
Thank You Sponsors!
- Kristen Olewine Milke and Benjamin Olewine IV
- Dauphin County Commissioners Mike Pries, Chad Saylor & George P. Hartwick, III
- Friends of Wildwood
- The Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- McCormick Family Foundation
- The Donald B. and Dorothy L. Stabler Foundation
- Park Visitors
If you haven’t yet made a contribution, it’s not too late. Your donation will help Friends of Wildwood provide critical boardwalk funding for years to come.
Make a Donation Today!
- Click here to donate online.
- Or by mail or in person at,
100 Wildwood Way, Harrisburg PA 17110
checks can be made out to Friends of Wildwood
Thank you donors!