Enjoy a moderately-paced walk around Wildwood Lake while enjoying the trees and animals at the park. This will be a walk on paved and gravel or dirt surfaces. You can choose to walk only a portion, then turn around at any point if you would like to customize the length of your walk to your individual fitness goals. A great way to walk with a group and stay committed year-round (excluding: June 19, July 3, November 27 and December 25)!
What to know before you go:
- Sneakers or comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We encourage you to bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated
- A restroom is available at the walking site
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are on a leash
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied by a responsible adult
NOTE: These walks will not occur if the weather is inclement or if there is snow or ice on the trail. You will receive an email should the program be canceled.
Pre-registration is required so that we can notify you if the walk is canceled due to inclement weather or slippery trail conditions. Please check your email 1-hour before the start time for any last-minute weather cancellations or updates.